New York Mold Remediation
WARNING; DON’T PAY AN ADJUSTER. GOTHAM HAS ADJUSTERS ON THE JOB FREE OF CHARGE.
Gotham Builders will act as your adjuster. Adjusters charge you up to 10% of the claim. Gotham has adjusters on staff and will adjust your claim free of charge as long as we get the job. We want to see the insurance money go back into your home rather than the adjusters pocket.
Mold can produce an unhealthy environment for New York homes and businesses if not properly addressed. Mold growth not only causes health hazards, but structural damages as well. Sometimes the source of mold is readily apparent, but other times it can be caused by unnoticed problems such as a water pipe that has a slow leaking pin-hole puncture. With our mold remediation services, we’ll help you location and remove the offending mold or mildew as quickly as possible.
Mold and mildew require nutrients, moisture and appropriate temperatures in order to grow. Nutrients can come from a variety of sources within a structure such as: building materials, carpet, furniture, paper, dust and soil. Water or moisture can come from roof leaks, flooding and condensation. Temperatures for mold growth generally range from 77 degrees F to 86 degrees F, however, some species of mold can propagate in temperatures ranging from near freezing to 95 degrees F.
Mold Removal Process:
- Mold Source Identification: Through the use of moisture detection equipment, such as thermal imaging, our technicians will identify moisture intrusion in residential and commercial structures. Potential sources of moisture include: Flooding, Leaky Roofs, Humidifiers, Damp Basements or Crawl Spaces, Constant Plumbing Leaks, and Clothes Dryers that have been vented indoors. The source of the moisture must be addressed before remediation can begin.
- Containment: Technicians isolate the area of contamination to eliminate the spread of mold spores to other areas of the property.
- Filtration: HEPA air filters and negative air machines run continuously throughout the project. Mold spores, dust, MVOCs, and other airborne debris are removed from the air.
- Removal and Cleanup: Contaminated materials are removed or remediated according to mold remediation guidelines. Drywall, carpet, furniture, and other damaged materials may have to be replaced to prevent mold from returning.
- Replacement: Our reconstruction teams can provide and install all the new building materials required to return all affected areas of the property to its pre-loss condition.
Our Mold Remediation Services Include:
- Mold removal services
- Black mold inspections
- Thermal imaging
- Water damage repairs
- Mildew removal
Recent Mold Remediation Articles:
- The Benefits Of Westchester Gutter Protection
A gutter guard is no longer a luxury. It is a necessity. The reality is that these protective systems help you protect your home and save time, effort and money in more ways than one. Find out how these Westchester gutter protection systems work and how you can benefit from them. Protect Your Gutters There...Read More
- NEW York Kitchen Remodeling Ideas
Some people dream of sugar plums dancing in their head; some dream of myriads of flowers blowing in the wind, and others dream of completely renovating their kitchens. Does that sound weird? Anyway, all of the real cooks in the world would rather cook the sugar plums, use the flowers for decorations for their table,...Read More